Every child will be nurtured and inspired to reach their full potential in becoming an inquisitive learner, who aspires to achieve excellence and become a confident member of the community.
A happy, "family-style" community, in which all individuals respect and value each other, whilst working together.
- respect for the rules, democracy and the law
- concern for individuals' feelings, through mutual respect
- high aspirations: high attainment
- quality teaching and excellent behaviour
- honesty, integrity and tolerance
- a respect for all faiths and beliefs
- protecting our environment, the village and the community
- a healthy lifestyle for all
The character and ethos of our schools are embodied in our mottos.
Great Ellingham Community Primary (GECP)
Great Education: Confident Pupils
Rocklands Community Primary
Small School: Big Heart: Great Expectations