All the details you need for our return can be found in the following letter (which has also been emailed to all parents and carers), the additional FAQs and information from Public Health England regarding test and trace procedures:
Both entrances are open for the school. A one-way system will be in operation, with clear markings to help with social distancing.
Staggered drop-off and collection times:
Packed lunch menus and ordering
The packed lunch menus are now available and can be viewed on the School Meals page. The lunch booking forms are also on this page for you to download.
Extended School Club
For more information and to book your child in for the extended school club, please go to the Extended School Day page.
Some of our families are struggling financially due to the impact of the coronavirus. The Norfolk Assistance Scheme is a fund which can help families in need and covers a range of areas:
- Daily living expenses
- Household items – fridge, cooker etc
- School uniforms / school meals
- Essentials – like toiletries, nappies etc
For more information, go to this website.
End of term Coronavirus advice for schools
- Where a pupil or staff member tests positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), having developed symptoms more than 48 hours since being in school, the school should not be contacted. Parents and carers should follow contact tracing instructions provided by NHS Test and Trace.
- For the first 6 days after teaching ends, if a pupil or staff member tests positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), having developed symptoms within 48 hours of being in school, the school is asked to assist in identifying close contacts and advising self-isolation as the individual may have been infectious whilst in school.
- School staff are not asked to remain on-call or conduct any contact tracing more than 6 days after the final day of teaching.
Where pupils are required to self-isolate due to contact with a positive case after the first 6 days following the end of term, schools do not need to be informed about their absence until the first day of the new term.